With Grapefruit, Cucumber Extracts & Avocado Oil
Curl Defining & Hydrating
No Parabens. No Sulfates. Color Safe.
This lush hydrating shampoo, made with soothing Cucumber and Marigold Extracts, gently removes impurities and brings definition to curls while protecting color. Hydrated curls are left vibrant and frizz-free. Safe for colored and chemically-treated hair.
Wet hair thoroughly. Massage a liberal amount and work throughout hair. Rinse well. For maximum results and hydration, follow with Luxe Curl Conditioner.
- Panthenol – Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker
- Polyquaternium-11 – Plant derived polymer to add volume and help thicken hair
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil – Promotes curl retention
- Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract – Hair and scalp conditioning
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract – Promotes a healthy scalp
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract – Sooths hair
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract – Hair and skin conditioning, soothing and stimulating
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract – Stimulates scalp
- Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone – Silicone derivative for shine and conditioning. Protects hair color from fading and heat.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, PEG-150 Distearate, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Polyquaternium-11, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone.